www.Defender50th.co.uk Forum Index www.Defender50th.co.uk
The Defender 50th Owners Club and Vehicle Register

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Load cover handle

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.Defender50th.co.uk Forum Index -> General Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Xeric

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:33 am    Post subject: Load cover handle Reply with quote

As a lot of you have Landrover contacts, could I ask if anyone knows who supplies Landrover with the load covers for Rang Rovers? I have contacted a Landrover but no response as such.
Load cover handle....

Our Discovery 4 has one very irritating fault which I wish to rectify, otherwise I love the vehicle. The load cover doesn’t have a handle on the rear edge. As my poor old fingers are losing their grip I find, due to the strong spring, that the cover slips out of my fingers and shoots inwards to the back of the seats and is too far to retrieve easily.

My aim is to contact a supplier to obtain a plastic strengthener that surrounds the handle hole so that our trimmer can fit it. The Range Rover handle has screws so could be easily fitted.

We are sorry not to have seen any of you this summer at the shows.

Zoë and Mike
50th 008 + 12 other Landies.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.Defender50th.co.uk Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: