www.Defender50th.co.uk Forum Index www.Defender50th.co.uk
The Defender 50th Owners Club and Vehicle Register

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How to get a wheel cover! Thank you all

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.Defender50th.co.uk Forum Index -> General Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Xeric

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:53 pm    Post subject: How to get a wheel cover! Thank you all Reply with quote

My thanks go to everyone who has given me help to get a replacement wheel cover the same as the original. I really thought this wasn’t going to happen. Thanks to Ben too for offering me one from his dealership.

In desperation I contacted Aquarius Wheel Covers in Lancashire. From the outset they said they could reproduce the lettering and supply the same profile cover as the original. Quite by coincidence they then discovered that they had produced the original cover for Hunters and still had the software to print the new one.

Within hours they had sent me a proof of what the whole thing will look like and, I reckon it will be better quality than the original. So, if you want to ‘tidy up’ covers that you have...... they are the ones to do it. They like to get involved with keeping older vehicles looking good.

Seems that I will get this by Christmas for Mike who, for the first time in his life , will probably be speechless. Now Deffie will be as smart all over as the rest of the collection.

My best to you all for Christmas.

Zoë
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.Defender50th.co.uk Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: