www.Defender50th.co.uk Forum Index www.Defender50th.co.uk
The Defender 50th Owners Club and Vehicle Register

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

JVC MP3/CD Receiver, with new iPod Interface/Controller

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.Defender50th.co.uk Forum Index -> Parts For Sale
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ads90

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:55 am    Post subject: JVC MP3/CD Receiver, with new iPod Interface/Controller Reply with quote

Another item from my box of glittering delights...

Taken out of my 50th with the intention of putting it in the new one, only to find the new one (when I found it) had a similar unit already installed...

The head unit is the JVC KD811, motorised face-plate (swivels up to reveal the CD slot) which will play CDs as well as MP3 RW CDs (i.e. ones you burn yourself from your PC) - it also displays the ID3 tags (Artist, Track Name etc). Plus FM/AM radio. Plus it also displays a good, large, self-correcting (off the radio signal) clock - which is very useful in the 50th..!

Also to go with it is the JVC iPod interface and lead - purchased just a couple of months ago to fit in the new LR (which already had one) - still in the box. This gives you the iPod socket which charges and operates any later Gen iPods from the head-unit, displays track names etc...

Offers in the region of £100 for both items?

Can email pics on request.

Cheers, Ads.
colin700

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:24 am    Post subject: pm Reply with quote

sent
defender 2.2 tdci
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.Defender50th.co.uk Forum Index -> Parts For Sale All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: