www.Defender50th.co.uk Forum Index www.Defender50th.co.uk
The Defender 50th Owners Club and Vehicle Register

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

007 on ebay

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.Defender50th.co.uk Forum Index -> Vehicles For Sale
View previous topic :: View next topic  
defender50th
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:09 pm    Post subject: 007 on ebay Reply with quote

Hi,

Just spoted GB 007 on ebay.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/LAND-ROVER-DEFENDER-50th-ANNIVERSARY_W0QQitemZ110084880386QQihZ001QQcategoryZ29748QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
I viewed this car about 4 years ago when mark was looking for a 50th. It needed a bit of work then which i'm sure has been all done. The drivers door was badly damaged by keys, the internal roll bar had lots of surface rust and a few other bit. Just needed tidying up. Wish i bought it then as it was only £12k then with 19,000 miles.

James
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Ads90

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was watching this out of interest - sold with just the one bid at £11.5k. (40k miles).
Kryten

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've only just seen this post. I was the lucky winner on Ebay, unfortunately after the auction closed the seller refused to sell to me at this price, citing a mix up with her hubby over the listing. Unfortunately they didn't set a reserve price. Oh well. I'm not bothered as I now have 023, running nicely on a recently overhauled LPG conversion carried out by RPi when new.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.Defender50th.co.uk Forum Index -> Vehicles For Sale All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: