www.Defender50th.co.uk Forum Index www.Defender50th.co.uk
The Defender 50th Owners Club and Vehicle Register

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

GB093

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.Defender50th.co.uk Forum Index -> Vehicles For Sale
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JAMIEC

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:16 pm    Post subject: GB093 Reply with quote

GB093
Owned since 2006.
Only 63k from new, but only 4k since JE Engineering 5ltr fast road conversion.
MOT until July 2021.
Over the years it has had a not so small fortune spent on it. Its not to factory spec, but everything done is subtle.
Once id owned it for a few months & couldn't cope with the lack luster performance, it was time to 1-move it on or 2- do something about it. Deciding to keep it i went down the upgrade the 4 ltr engine route with Mark Adams chip, different injectors, new ratio transfer box, rolling road set up. This lasted a while but still not happy i went down the JE Engineering route. 5.0ltr fast road rebuild of my engine, so the engine numbers still match up. So it had the complete engine rebuild/upgrade, top hat liners, larger valves, gas flow work, JE 202 cam( full description on file). At the same time it had the radiator re cored & the gearbox reconditioned by Ashcrofts. Now it goes!
Other work over the years include, full respray, s/s bumper, grey light surrounds/grille, led conforming head lights, JE lowering springs, genuine LR black chequer plate kit, one off Puma Sports seats trimmed in Range Rover quality blue/grey leather, the fronts having the 50th logo. Rear Puma genuine forward facing seats, again trimmed in the same leather. Re carpeted in blue. Double S headers in 303 s/s, so no rust. Complete 303 s/s exhaust. New cross member, the rest of the chassis has never been welded & shouldn't need it with the amount of used oil spray on it every year!!
Service book is full, loads of invoices & history over the years, easily over 25k in my ownership.
Comes with private plate L15OTH.

Looking for 28k or nearest.

Photos & this add on Facebook.

Please inbox me or email me orchard.kateshill@gmail.com
[/img]

GB093 5 Litre J.E. Powered
Jaguar XJR100
Audi 80 Quattro B2
Ford Sierra Sapphire RS Cosworth 4x4
Mercedes Vito 122 Sport X
JAMIEC

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sold

GB093 5 Litre J.E. Powered
Jaguar XJR100
Audi 80 Quattro B2
Ford Sierra Sapphire RS Cosworth 4x4
Mercedes Vito 122 Sport X
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.Defender50th.co.uk Forum Index -> Vehicles For Sale All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: