www.Defender50th.co.uk Forum Index www.Defender50th.co.uk
The Defender 50th Owners Club and Vehicle Register

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

GB151 On 'E-Bay'

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.Defender50th.co.uk Forum Index -> Vehicles For Sale
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bush Tucker Man

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:08 pm    Post subject: GB151 On 'E-Bay' Reply with quote

Don't know if it's already been posted
defender50th
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It sold on ebay to that dealer last week for £8,300

James
GB 002
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Ads90

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thought it was odd selling a car with quite a few simple-to-fix faults on it - like the broken lamp lens, and lamp relays etc.?
You'd think a seller/dealer would sort these before posting ad... think it makes a poor impression on a £10K car.
But maybe that's just me?
Denis O

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's also gone from 135k to 150k miles since he bought it Shocked

He does seem to be getting a bit of unwarranted stick because he wants to make a profit. He is a dealer after all so why not. That assumes he can make a profit. I certainly wouldn't be paying £10k for a 150k miler especially when it's obviously not been pampered as I guess most 50th's have.
Temp gauge not working. I wonder why. Porous block possibly. Also both this listing and the previous one list 1 previous owner. That's a "rich man" a "soldier" and this dealer who's put 15k miles on it since 4th July. That makes 3 previous in my book.
I don't think I'll be rushing to bid on this one.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.Defender50th.co.uk Forum Index -> Vehicles For Sale All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: