www.Defender50th.co.uk Forum Index www.Defender50th.co.uk
The Defender 50th Owners Club and Vehicle Register

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

putting the feelers out for my next 50th

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jimblowscash

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:06 am    Post subject: putting the feelers out for my next 50th Reply with quote

Well I did doubt at one point if id come back to the 50's due to circumstances but it would appear that every cloud does indeed have a silver lining. After nearly two years of lurking in the background of the forum I will shortly be looking for a new 50 and will be considering everything from basket cases to full restorations.
As an ex owner I know what im looking at and if its beyond my capability I know a handy chap next to Ford open Prison who can sort it.. Wink I was working on the owner of a very original and up until recently roadworthy series 1 to part company with it but it looks like he's going to keep it and frankly I can't blame him SO my search for a 50 begins.

If you know of a vehicle, are considering moving yours on or know of anyone who might then please do drop me a PM.

Tia Jim

ex owner GB165
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.Defender50th.co.uk Forum Index -> Wanted All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: