www.Defender50th.co.uk Forum Index www.Defender50th.co.uk
The Defender 50th Owners Club and Vehicle Register

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

GB 042 arrived

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.Defender50th.co.uk Forum Index -> General Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
petec

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:44 pm    Post subject: GB 042 arrived Reply with quote

So so glad to have taken GB 042 to New Zealand with me. Shipped in
December, passed its Compliance and registered for N.Z roads a few days ago Just drove it up yesterday from Auckland with a big smile on my face to our house in Russell, Bay of Islands.

Sorry to miss that fantastic get together on the 20th with the rest of the cars...may decide to drive up to 90 mile beach for a little commerative drive of my own

NAS90

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great registration number...
tyke57nz

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ideally suited to NZ roads and trails, welcome to NZ. Excellent Land Rover Owners club in Auckland, www.lroca.org.nz wealth of knowledge and experience available.
petec

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi tyke57nz.....thanks.

Took the car to Martin and Morris at Stag 4x4 as you suggested. They helped with a couple of minor compliance issues and did a service. Great team of people.

Being on the coast they recommended I protected the underside - suggested www.blasta.co.nz. Interestingly Autoblast claim that their full protection give up to 65years of rust protection.....got to be worth a look.

What a beautiful country!!
tyke57nz

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Pete, Morris was the original importer of the 50th I own from Japan, and he has a good team up there. There are a few independent Land Rover businesses up in the Auckland area with a huge amount of experience so you are spoilt for choice. Cheers Simon
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.Defender50th.co.uk Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: