www.Defender50th.co.uk Forum Index www.Defender50th.co.uk
The Defender 50th Owners Club and Vehicle Register

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Japanese no 396

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.Defender50th.co.uk Forum Index -> General Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brucech

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:39 pm    Post subject: Japanese no 396 Reply with quote

I am seriously considering the purchase of 396 recently returned from Japan.

Does anyone have any background to this vehicle which is being sold with 75,000 on the clock & current mot?

Thanks
NAS90

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:24 am    Post subject: Re: Japanese no 396 Reply with quote

Brucech wrote:

Does anyone have any background to this vehicle which is being sold with 75,000 on the clock & current mot?

Thanks

Might be able to find some history of it, but Japan cars are not easy to find by series number, easier to find by chassis number or even better a picture if you have one.

Is it a blue one? do you have a UK registration number or registration date that'll help narrow the search
Brucech

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:14 am    Post subject: Re: Japanese no 396 Reply with quote

NAS90 wrote:
Brucech wrote:

Thanks

Might be able to find some history of it, but Japan cars are not easy to find by series number, easier to find by chassis number or even better a picture if you have one.

Is it a blue one? do you have a UK registration number or registration date that'll help narrow the search

Thanks for the info - it is a white Defender reg'd on 1st April 17 with reg T820NWL with VIN- SALLDVBM7WA159388.

The dealer is selling with 6 months warranty.

Any info much appreciated.
NAS90

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't find it anywhere on the vehicles sold information I have access to in Japan so may have been sold from an obscure auction, a dealership or privately.

Sorry I can't help.

Theres a few nice ex-Japan 50ths for sale, I see another blue one popped up on Autotrader yesterday so you've got a few to choose from.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.Defender50th.co.uk Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: