www.Defender50th.co.uk Forum Index www.Defender50th.co.uk
The Defender 50th Owners Club and Vehicle Register

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nas Spec LHD
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.Defender50th.co.uk Forum Index -> Vehicles For Sale
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NAS90

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TimRS4 wrote:
Not sure why, but I can help feeling you dodged a bullet there. Suspect it was a bit scruffy underneath which is maybe why it took months to shift ?

You might of course be right, doesn't seem like anyone on here went to see it.

But ex Japan & Dubai, both places known to be nice to Defenders from a corrosion perspective and both have plenty of after sales for Land Rovers so no reason to assume it wasn't maintained well. The seat covers definitely looked like Dubai specials and would have to be changed, tyres were wide summer tyres and it looked like it needed a bloody good valet, but hard to say for sure if it was a good one someone bought cheap or was best left alone, unless someone pipes up who's seen it (or who bought it?)
gary

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I didn't get it. I called on it last week and was told that there was a deposit on it with the buyer looking at it on Thursday of last week. They were going to contact me if the sale fell though.
I think it sold.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.Defender50th.co.uk Forum Index -> Vehicles For Sale All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: