www.Defender50th.co.uk Forum Index www.Defender50th.co.uk
The Defender 50th Owners Club and Vehicle Register

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Update on GB165

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.Defender50th.co.uk Forum Index -> General Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ken

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:51 am    Post subject: Update on GB165 Reply with quote

So undoing all the work Simon did Embarassed

New Wheels n Tyres fitted straight away (absolutely nothing wrong with the SD refurbished ones save for the tyres) so these are dry stored if and when I show the car as BFG KO's no longer available (only KO2's now great tyre just not original)

LPG removal I hate LPG full stop why people fit it is beyond me but that's that. Now 165 had under slung torpedo tanks so nothing to invasive interior wise. However mechanically new/replacement manifolds required due to lpg stuff, so removal and refitting required upon refitting the heads distorted by 3mm Shocked so currently heads off to a machine shop to get it all lined up Very Happy (Thought about chucking a LS3 in but I want matching numbers )

So hopefully back in time for me to get her off to the trim shop for new matching grey carpet

GB176-Missed
Adbseries3

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saw this when I dropped mine off, was a work of art. But I get your point on the tanks and there are some good looking wheels around.....
Adbseries3

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saw this when I dropped mine off, was a work of art. But I get your point on the tanks and there are some good looking wheels around.....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.Defender50th.co.uk Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: