www.Defender50th.co.uk Forum Index www.Defender50th.co.uk
The Defender 50th Owners Club and Vehicle Register

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

X2 Blue Leather Anniversary Defender Front Seats For Sale

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.Defender50th.co.uk Forum Index -> Parts For Sale
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BH

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:45 am    Post subject: X2 Blue Leather Anniversary Defender Front Seats For Sale Reply with quote

I have for sale a pair of original 50th Anniversary Defender blue leather front seats.

Both are in good condition; some cracking on the leather surface, to be expected on seats of this age, but no rips or tears.

I also have one original Anniversary alloy wheel for sale, as new condition, with brand new tyre, see separate post.

Any questions, or for photos, give me a call on 01434 673111.

Thanks, Bill.
defender50th
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow blue seats, would have looked a bit different!
None of the 50th came with leather, these must have been done by the original owner.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
maver1ck

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks James
Thought I was going mad there for a minute. Having just searched everywhere for some good condition Rayleigh cloth front seats and fitting them yesterday, I didn’t want to hear that ‘original’ was blue leather!
I know there are some former GB278 owners on here, so they might like to know the renovation continues. She has a new SS stainless steel exhaust, a new back end (new rear door and refurbished cross member from Nene Overland) and the LED speedo/odometer is fixed (David at MI TEC where others had failed).
Next stop Dinitrol chassis treatment.
Finances allowing she will be good as new sometime next year and as one of the few with the original Overfinch conversion, should be up there with the best.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.Defender50th.co.uk Forum Index -> Parts For Sale All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: