www.Defender50th.co.uk Forum Index www.Defender50th.co.uk
The Defender 50th Owners Club and Vehicle Register

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Possible deal??

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bigee

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 7:50 am    Post subject: Possible deal?? Reply with quote

Hi,bit of a longshot (!!) ....I bought a Range Rover just before Xmas,cant fault it,it is a lovely car with no problems Very Happy ...but, my heart really lies with the Defender ! That is really what I should have bought,still ce la vie!
The 50th would seem to me to be a good 'compromise' between the looks/ability of the Defender and a 'bit' of comfort etc....
Anyone fancy a deal with mine? I hate selling privately with a passion,just looking for a fair deal for both parties.
Mine is an 02,Java Black,Grey interior,ALL the toys,facelifted frontage etc (2006 look) 20" Stormer alloys with Contis all round etc,etc,
T&T, only 77k miles,service history...you get the picture...
I will consider a bit of cash to top up ! Or even ,if I have to, I could buy outright and then sell mine,but that would not be my preferred choice.
Anyhows,enough of my waffling! Laughing
Let me know if of any interest,or you are thinking of selling.PM me?
Cheers
guys
Ian
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.Defender50th.co.uk Forum Index -> Wanted All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: