www.Defender50th.co.uk Forum Index www.Defender50th.co.uk
The Defender 50th Owners Club and Vehicle Register

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

new here

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.Defender50th.co.uk Forum Index -> General Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fred101

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 9:36 pm    Post subject: new here Reply with quote

hi, I just bought a 50th. It's nr 179. It has frontfacing rear seats and a bullbar. They put electric doorlocks on but one's not working. It's the best defender i've had so far. It has silver wheels and black rocksliders. The windowturners are not aluminium and the high/low is leather but it looks original. I miss the original user manual but got it on the rave CD.
Onley promblem is my back so I need to exchange the exmore trim seats with series deluxe seats because there the onley one i can sit on without pain. Mabey i can put the foam of series seats in the seat that are now in the car with a little reshaping.
I also got an 101FC, a 90TD5, Series 88"2a and a 1936 Austin 10 we bought in england this summer on a show we visited with the 101.

Fred101
Allan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fred,

Welcome to the forum.

If you get a chance post some pictures of your 50th especially the rear seats I would like to see them.

Cheers.
Bush Tucker Man

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greeting Fred, from an owner of a Discovery 50th
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.Defender50th.co.uk Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: