www.Defender50th.co.uk Forum Index www.Defender50th.co.uk
The Defender 50th Owners Club and Vehicle Register

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Rear Speaker panel

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.Defender50th.co.uk Forum Index -> General Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Simon Whitaker

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 11:35 am    Post subject: Rear Speaker panel Reply with quote

Hi

My LH side rear speaker mounting panel has got trashed Crying or Very sad - anyone know a part number for this and if it is specific to the 50th or is it commom to the 90/110 CSW range ? Or anyone got one for sale - about June time someone was selling a pair with speakers on ebay.

Any help much appreciated.

Cheers

Simon
romadog2004

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Simon,
I saw those on ebay and missed them. It is funny you asking that question as i've spent the morning at my friendly dealership searching for 50th parts and printing the diagrams and noting part numbers.I didnt get everything as this process is not quick.......No i didnt get the speaker surround part numbers ,but i can definately tell you that they are not the same as td5 csw's as i checked that out some time ago. They are bigger as the speakers are bigger and better in the 50th.
Simon Whitaker

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

Following on ...... I now have the part numbers for these (rear speaker panels) and prices Surprised

Near side is AWR4650 - £36.00
Off side is AWR4651 - £37:00 (I assume £1 more 'cos its more complex)

Can anyone look these up on a parts CD/book and confirm if they were fitted to say mid 1990's 90 CSW's or NAS 90 or if they are specific to the 50th. If standard to 90CSW them may pick up of a scrapper.

Cheers
Simon
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.Defender50th.co.uk Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: