www.Defender50th.co.uk Forum Index www.Defender50th.co.uk
The Defender 50th Owners Club and Vehicle Register

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

258, West Midlands

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.Defender50th.co.uk Forum Index -> 50th Owners pictures
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Elwyn

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:32 pm    Post subject: 258, West Midlands Reply with quote

I don't have the paperwork here to tell me the number but after it's passed the MOT then I will upload the information... Wink

It previously came from the area of Saltash in Cornwall and is now residing in the Midlands and wears a private plate.

These are all decent size and the originals are on my Flickr page here

Green laning in Wales 2009

Last edited by Elwyn on Thu May 06, 2010 9:30 am; edited 2 times in total
Elwyn

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whilst we were laning in a relatively small group, when we were on Strata Florida another group caught us up and thus a few bright Landies were there Wink
Elwyn

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right. The number of this one is GB 258.

There is already a picture in the archive linked to the register that does look similar to the one we have here, but it wears a different registration plate. Also, that registration plate (TFA 291) is now on a Silver LR 110 Doublecab TD5.

The Defender that we have here is a P reg and all the previous documentation list that registration plate, so I don't know when it wore that TFA registration!

Anyway, more photos to follow....
minibograt

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Each to their own, but I am curious for your reasoning to block out the reg no of your 50th on the photos

Audi SQ5 3.0 V6 twin turbo
Def 110 TDCi Puma HiCap Pickup (2009 9.7k miles from new)
Jeep Wrangler 4.0 Sahara
VW Scirocco GT TSi 210
Elwyn

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have previously done it as security. Some of the members in our 4x4 group are more security concious than others and I've mostly stuck to it. I only do it for our own vehicles though.

When I was selling my Carlton I didn't do it but now that has been sold I have removed the photos of it, especially showing the reg.

It is also one of the reasons I have reduced the information showing about my address for my ID (M6GKX) so that if I do have an APRS node running from the vehicle then it isn't as easy to steal. Moi? Paranoid? Nooooo! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes But worth being security concious etc.
Elwyn

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some more. These are HDRs after a, it got cleaned and then b, had to go down this little track in it. A little mud isn't going to be a problem Smile

http://www.flickr.com/photos/covltwt/sets/72157624003656320/

...more to follow....
Elwyn

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Larger Size
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.Defender50th.co.uk Forum Index -> 50th Owners pictures All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: