www.Defender50th.co.uk Forum Index www.Defender50th.co.uk
The Defender 50th Owners Club and Vehicle Register

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Adventures In Green Laning (NEW DVD)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.Defender50th.co.uk Forum Index -> General Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GB090

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 10:53 am    Post subject: Adventures In Green Laning (NEW DVD) Reply with quote

GB090 Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Features in the Green Laning section of this film.
check out the Trailer on the website at

http://www.tailwind-productions.co.uk

Our first DVD in the series has been getting rave reviews and has most recently appeared in Land Rover Monthly Magazine.

Available from Saturday 5th November 2005, please visit our website to buy this original and exciting DVD that the 4x4 Magazines have been raving about!

Packed full of useful information and advice from LARA and GLASS covering vehicles and equipment, the history of green lanes and the current access issues surrounding them.

Includes an extended preview of Adventures In...Extreme Off Road due out in Spring 2006.
defender50th
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just ordered a copy. Will be fun to see a 50th getting muddy as mine hardly sees tarmac let alone mud ! Laughing

Best regards

James
GB 002
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
GB090

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good good enjoy the viewing, im actually a passenger in the red discovery rather than driving my own 50th then further on in the film im in my other toy Green Disco.

when u have watched let me know what u think

cheers

Dan Goss
GB090

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have u watched the dvd yet ????????????????
defender50th
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

Yeah, it was quite good. Did find myself shouting at the TV "no you cant go down there" when all the braches were scrating up the side of the 50th.
Is a good introduction to green lanes for someone who has never done it.
The preview of extreme of road looks good. But how can that guy chop and bash up that 90SV!! Would love his reg number D 90 SV if he ever sells it.

Best regards

James
GB 002
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Allan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

defender50th wrote:
Hi,

Yeah, it was quite good. Did find myself shouting at the TV "no you cant go down there" when all the braches were scrating up the side of the 50th.

Does that mean you won't be speaking to me no more.... Embarassed
GB090

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

a healthy dose of t-cut and a good polish gets those scratches out no problem ive acctualy taken the 50th to the pay and play site were we filmed the first bit of extreme with the two disco's a couple of times (she loved it Very Happy )

the SV is a serious bit of kit owned by a guy called jim who owns Gigglepin 4x4 he is pretty crazy some of the stuff thats still to come in the extreme section is only what i would describe as insane but they seem to know what their doing. and yeh the reg is pretty cool.
the white stuff Range Rover driven by paul is also an awsome piece of kit.

glad u thought it was all ok their should be a few more to come if all goes to plan but unfortunatly cant say to much for the time being.

cheers Dan GB090
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.Defender50th.co.uk Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: