www.Defender50th.co.uk Forum Index www.Defender50th.co.uk
The Defender 50th Owners Club and Vehicle Register

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Stainless exhaust centre section and a few other bits.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.Defender50th.co.uk Forum Index -> Parts For Sale
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gb331

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:34 am    Post subject: Stainless exhaust centre section and a few other bits. Reply with quote

I've got a few bits for sale if any of you are intrested:-

- 'Double S' stainless centre silencer pipe for 50th. Only on the car for 1500 miles. Still nice and shiny and perfect. Will fit with standard rear tail pipe. Still got the box!

- Genuine LR waterproof seat covers. Will fit any Defender upto 07 MY. Grey. They are in good condition. They were orginally in a 90 with a rear load bulkhead, so they are marked where the seat back contacts the bulkhead, but otherwise, they are fine.

- Genuine LR mat for 110 rear footwell (i.e the 2nd row seats). Checker plate pattern and Land Rover logo. Will fit 110 Tdi, Td5 and Puma Station Wagon or Double cab.

PM me if you are intrested otherwise fee-bay in the new year (or when I get around to it!)

GB036
Ex-GB331
Ex-SVX Station Wagon No. 055
Ex-2015 Puma 90 XS Black Pack Station Wagon
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.Defender50th.co.uk Forum Index -> Parts For Sale All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: