www.Defender50th.co.uk Forum Index www.Defender50th.co.uk
The Defender 50th Owners Club and Vehicle Register

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

No 362 for Sale - 19k miles

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.Defender50th.co.uk Forum Index -> Vehicles For Sale
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ozman

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:04 pm    Post subject: No 362 for Sale - 19k miles Reply with quote

Hi, no big fanfare as I am very sad. Also happy as my wife is pregnant again however this has heralded the end of my 50th adventure for now anyway. I am looking for a 110 (ideally XS), and so would swap - or will be asking 13k.
She is a great running vehicle, I found her in Jan still with the original owner. She has been garaged from new, seat covers, heavy duty mats, you get the idea.
So if anyone is interested then please get in touch. If you know of anyone who wants one - she's a good one.
Phil
gb331

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This looks REALLY lovely for the money.............

http://search.autotrader.co.uk/es-uk/www/cars/LAND+ROVER+DEFENDER/Ne-2-4-5-6-7-8-27-44-49-53-61-64-67-103-133-146-236,N-240-4294965966-4294967210/advert.action?R=200843321667056&distance=118&postcode=b92+8nw&channel=CARS&make=LAND+ROVER&model=DEFENDER&min_pr=

GB036
Ex-GB331
Ex-SVX Station Wagon No. 055
Ex-2015 Puma 90 XS Black Pack Station Wagon
defender50th
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If only i had the money .................................... Very Happy ........................... heck i would buy every 50th ..... Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Japseroony

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have sent a PM to Phil and printed off the info on the AutoTrader site as I am interested in this one - I need to know more about her so has anyone got any more info?

Hopefully Phil will come back to me soon.

Russell.
What puddle?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Russell, I sent Phil an email through AutoTrader, although I expect my offer isn't what he's looking for. Have you heard anything, because it may be sold? The one in High Wycombe went fast last week - I emailed him too. I'm pretty sure that went for a low-ish price.
Japseroony

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi What Puddle,

I spoke to Phil on Tue night - he is in Italy but back today I think.

Have you seen his vehicle? When I chatted with him he said he had a couple of offers so I have sent you a PM.

Russell.
What puddle?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Russell - I've replied by PM. Thanks very much.

Barry
ozman

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:08 pm    Post subject: No 362 - a few bites but no cigar Reply with quote

Just thought I would offer an update for the gathering few who are interested in No362. As most of you would have seen I had her up on Autotrader for 12650 ono.
I am sure you have realised she's a good 'un. A few of you have contacted me regarding price. I thought it easier to come clean on my intentions - I am under instruction to accept an offer of 11k. Please note this is a static offer - no negotiation. She now has 20k miles on her. I would prefer not to sell but circumstances require it. Please don't come back with any 'if you dont get any offers then I will pay 8k' Dont forget that low selling prices are not good for any of us.
Have a think and let me know only if you are serious. She will go back on autotrader soon, but not at that price.
Phil
Vault0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sounds ... too cheap! This time last year I'd have savaged your arm off!
ozman

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What can I sAY - dont really want to but the one person committee we all answer to has decreed this must be. Santa has come early for some one.
Vault0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At least you'll have a 110 to tide you over for a bit - and, although I don't miss the heavy clutch and noise, the XS spec is lovely.

Good luck!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.Defender50th.co.uk Forum Index -> Vehicles For Sale All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: