www.Defender50th.co.uk Forum Index www.Defender50th.co.uk
The Defender 50th Owners Club and Vehicle Register

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

50th Wanted LPG a bonus

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mtcraymond

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:11 pm    Post subject: 50th Wanted LPG a bonus Reply with quote

Hi there,
The time has come for me to sell my Alfa Spider and buy a sensible car or so the wife says now that she is about to have our first child so what could be more sensible that a Landrover 90, except I have had plenty of oil burners on the farm and cant put up with the lack of power for a personal vehicle so its going to have to be a beautiful 50... The question is can anyone help me find one...? And also what are they really worth, I cant find a valuation for them anywere, Glasses dont list them, what should I be looking to spend.?
Basically I want to sell or part ex my Alfa ebay number 130230039213 which has got to be £5,5k of anyones money, its beautiful, and put £3,000 in cash towards it so is that going to be enough, can you get a good 50 for £8,500 or do I need to rethink that.?

Does anyone know of any suitable ones out there.?

I hope someone can help

Mark
defender50th
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Mark,

Price wise i would say 8 grand would get you a high miles but ruff round the edges one. 10k for a mid milage serviced one and 13k for low milage good condition and maybe upto 14k for something mint.

I would look on autotrader online and ebay. the 2 on ebay at the mo dont look great. There is on for 10k on autotrader with 37k miles but must be up in scotland.

I will keep an eye out,
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
mtcraymond

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks James, very kind.
Mark
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.Defender50th.co.uk Forum Index -> Wanted All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: