www.Defender50th.co.uk Forum Index www.Defender50th.co.uk
The Defender 50th Owners Club and Vehicle Register

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Modified Japanese 50th on at Jim Hallam

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.Defender50th.co.uk Forum Index -> Vehicles For Sale
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gb331

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:26 pm    Post subject: Modified Japanese 50th on at Jim Hallam Reply with quote

A Jap spec 50th, 63k miles, On at £41,895, repainted in Porsche 'Fashion Grey'......

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201801062505079?atmobcid=soc4

GB036
Ex-GB331
Ex-SVX Station Wagon No. 055
Ex-2015 Puma 90 XS Black Pack Station Wagon
NAS90

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm all for people individualizing their cars to their own tastes and from the photos that one looks like the work has been done to a good standard but i'm not seeing a big market for it, especially at that money.

You can buy low mileage near concours restored 50ths for that kind of money, and you don't have to deal with Joe Hallam who, from my experience is not the easiest guy to do business with.
V8GPC

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I quite like it; apart from the orange and the price tag. (you can get better for that money!)

I used to live a couple of doors down from Jim Hallam; and quite a lot of tarted up LR with high price tags. Although stock would change regularly so must be doing something with them. (unless it was the same stick that just changed colours!)

Jim Hallam retired a while ago; so its probably his son running it now; so maybe doesn't offer the same customer service as the old-boys would have.
tom1ish

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

would be interesting to see what the interior is like... complete destruction or sensible renovation.

Don't dislike the colour actually, and like the decals.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.Defender50th.co.uk Forum Index -> Vehicles For Sale All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: