www.Defender50th.co.uk Forum Index www.Defender50th.co.uk
The Defender 50th Owners Club and Vehicle Register

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

GB186 for sale

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.Defender50th.co.uk Forum Index -> Vehicles For Sale
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Specialbikejames

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:34 pm    Post subject: GB186 for sale Reply with quote

Hi guys,

A new house has come up for sale in our village and it's going to require me to sell everything I own including one of my kidneys.

I purchased GB186 from a forum member three years ago as a toy and have used it only on weekends, it's been in storage over the last two winters.

Its completely standard with the exception of a great stereo system (£800 receipt!!) and a stainless exhaust. It has a Warn winch fitted at the moment, but I'll remove that unless the new owner wants it.

It is in great mechanical condition with no known faults, I have just had the speedo repaired at cluster repairs as the odometer had stopped working as usual.

It does have some bad points:

- Bi metallic corrosion on all three doors, front wings and tub.
- Door bottoms going in the usual spots.
- One rust spot on the body capping on the drivers side rear tub.
- Marks from Brownchurch roof rack which was fitted by previous owner on gutter.
- 175,500 miles!

So, how to value it?

Prices are all over the shop, I'm realistic and bought this vehicle before the current price rises. So I'm open to offers around £19,000, but please feel free to make decent offers.

Please drop me a message on here and I can email pictures over. With the demise of free photobucket it's hard to find somewhere to host pictures which is secure.

Thanks,

James
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.Defender50th.co.uk Forum Index -> Vehicles For Sale All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: