www.Defender50th.co.uk Forum Index www.Defender50th.co.uk
The Defender 50th Owners Club and Vehicle Register

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

50th wanted

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Trud

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:19 pm    Post subject: 50th wanted Reply with quote

Hi
Does anyone have or know of a GB Atlantis Blue Defender 50th V8 Auto for sale, or that might become available? Have been looking off and on for a number of years, and have just missed one on my doorstep. Really disappointed. Would prefer South West but anything considered.
Plan is to keep it long term, use it for short drive to work when I want to, and take it to classic car shows (have TVR for Summer).
Any information would be much appreciated. Thank you.
Trud
Crocs

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Trud

Check here http://defender50th.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=3044 for a list of the ones for sale and their condition/asking price although remember that they are asking prices and most will be happy to negotiate.

Your choice is limited simply by your budget and your willingness to travel to get the one for you. They range from ones that have suffered the normal wear and tear of all Defenders to ones that have been fully restored.

The best one (I'll await the howls of indignation!) is GB063 (mine!) and you can see details here http://defender50th.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=3063

It's not the closest to you but is only an hour on a cheap flight and I'm open to cheeky offers.

Robert
Albert McFly

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have one available check your PM
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.Defender50th.co.uk Forum Index -> Wanted All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: