www.Defender50th.co.uk Forum Index www.Defender50th.co.uk
The Defender 50th Owners Club and Vehicle Register

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My new Japanese 50th

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.Defender50th.co.uk Forum Index -> 50th Owners pictures
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hairy Dan

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 3:08 pm    Post subject: My new Japanese 50th Reply with quote

New member here and just thought I would introduce myself and post a couple of photos of my car. I'm Ian and the car is a Japanese 50th as stated in the title and it was imported into the UK by its previous owner in 2014. I've been on the lookout for a while for one as I need an automatic and when this one came up for sale it was just perfect so I couldn't resist and bought it straight away. It is very original and is in Chawton white and I intend to keep it as original as possible. It is numbered 271 with no country prefix.

Anyway here are a couple of photos

In the first couple of weeks of ownership I took it out on some very gentle green lanes in Northumberland

I am also one of the organisers of the Kielder 4x4 Safari, we run events every 6 weeks or so taking people around the private tracks of Kielder Forest and all proceeds from the events goes to the Northumberland National Park Mountain Rescue Team.

Adbseries3

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks in really great condition, very nice indeed.
Hairy Dan

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the comment, it's in excellent condition Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.Defender50th.co.uk Forum Index -> 50th Owners pictures All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: