www.Defender50th.co.uk Forum Index www.Defender50th.co.uk
The Defender 50th Owners Club and Vehicle Register

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

LRM Gaydon Show - Whos going.....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.Defender50th.co.uk Forum Index -> General Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
defender50th
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 6:35 pm    Post subject: LRM Gaydon Show - Whos going..... Reply with quote

Hi,

As Simon mentioned it i thought i would start a topic for it.

I'm going on Suday to see the Heritage run come in. I'm sure there will be a couple of 50th in it. GB 004 and GB 008 usally do it and nice people to chat to.

Info on it is:

The Land Rover Show in association with Land Rover Monthly Magazine

30 April –1 May

On Sunday the annual Heritage Run arrives at the Centre, comprising one hundred Land Rover vehicles spanning 57 years of production from Solihull. During the weekend there will be plenty of activities; with car club displays, demonstrations, challenges as well as exhibition & trade fair.

Take a ride with the Land Rover Driving Experience in the New Range Rover Sport and Discovery3.

Admission fee is payable to enter this event. Opening times: Saturday from 12 noon to 8 p.m. with a BBQ at 6 p.m and licensed bar. Sunday 10.00 to 4 p.m.

Hope to see some other there

James
GB 002
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Ads90

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope to make it along on one of the days - not sure which yet though, as girlfriend may have made plans which I won't have been told about yet! Rolling Eyes
Hope it will be Sunday - as it's the longer day - and can try and find you and the others!
Adam.
Sue

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm hoping to go on the Sunday but I'll probably be in my Series One and not the 50th. Possibly see you there,

Sue.
Ads90

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A few days ago now, I know - but made it to the LRM show on the Sunday afternoon...
I think there were three 50ths on show at one point, 3 others in the car park (including ours), and I think I saw another parked up on the grassy knoll above the show area!
Shame I didn't get to speak to anyone, as the owners were rarely with the vehicles (obviously), just caught one owner very briefly as they were driving off at the end of the day, but sorry, didn't catch your name!

Guessed you were there somewhere James, as I had one of your cards under my wiper when we returned!

Good day out though, interesting to see how the other 50ths have been modified...
Turned up too late for the pig-roast Crying or Very sad

Adam.

James - I was going to post some pics, but they only live on my pc so it seems I can't at the moment ... any plans to change this? Thanks, adam.
defender50th
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Adam,

Glad you made the show, was a good day.

Indeed 3 50th did the Heritage run, Nick GB 004,Mike GB 008 and Simon GB 149.

Yeah, i was the sad bastard who walked round the car park putting cards on 50th's Laughing

The only way on the forum to post pictures is to have them on a web server first. There are free sites where you can upload them or you can e-mail them to me and i will put them on my server.
You can use sites like http://photobucket.com/
If you need any more help let me know

Best regards

James
GB 002
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.Defender50th.co.uk Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: