www.Defender50th.co.uk Forum Index www.Defender50th.co.uk
The Defender 50th Owners Club and Vehicle Register

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

eBay Plenum Assembly

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.Defender50th.co.uk Forum Index -> Parts For Sale
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Allan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:46 pm    Post subject: eBay Plenum Assembly Reply with quote

This one may have slipped by your eBay alerts.

eBay

A complete genuine plenum assembly part No. ERR6794 complete with throttle body position sensor and air inlet bypass stepper motor. Is intended for discovery V8 but with the addition of a different cable bracket part No. ERR6704 it becomes ready to fit for the 50th. 70 + 10 P&P

I have one in my study ready to fettle, along with half of my local LR parts department by the look of things...

GB 010 Katy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Romadog2004

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Allan
These have been on ebay for a while in two forms , with and without throttle brackets. The latter being obviously cheaper. However the price for complete unit dropped to around 40 before, but has gone back up to 69. rpi are trying to get 95 for one.
James has one of these hanging on his wall ! Wink Very Happy
Allan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Romadog2004 wrote:

James has one of these hanging on his wall ! Wink Very Happy

Brilliant... As long as we have James there will always be someone worse than me... And now I know what to do with the old one...

Though in all fairness I am thinking of boring it out to a 71mm throttle body.

GB 010 Katy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
defender50th
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Allan wrote:
Brilliant... As long as we have James there will always be someone worse than me... And now I know what to do with the old one...

Laughing Laughing

These are sexy bits of kit, just buy one to look at!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.Defender50th.co.uk Forum Index -> Parts For Sale All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: